Try Hyaluronic Acid For Soft Dewy Skin.
Ramp up hydration!
Who doesn’t want soft, dewy, hydrated skin?!
If you’re not familiar with hyaluronic acid, let me tell you a little bit about it! This seemingly miracle ingredient attracts and holds 1000 times its weight in water. It’s naturally produced by the body, but as we age, levels decline. If you’re looking to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and ramp up hydration levels, consider incorporating hyaluronic acid into your daily skincare routine.
@eminenceorganics Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum offers a blend of exceptional ingredients I haven’t seen combined before!
• Strawberry: exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten the look of skin and shrink the appearance of pores
• Rhubarb: high in antioxidants, ascorbic acid, and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
• Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrates to smooth and replenish the skin – minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Honey: supports the skin with moisture
• Aloe Vera: soothes and refreshes
• BioComplex: an antioxidant booster -Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
This little bottle is a power punch 🤜 of ingredients. It’s excellent as a stand-alone serum or perfect for layering!
Your skin will soak it up, and thank you for the drink of water 💦 . The best part is, it smells like fresh strawberries 🍓 and it’s great for ALL skin types!