Winter proof your skin!
From your face to your feet, here's how to winter-proof your skin and keep it hydrated, moisturized, and happy this season!
- Add an oil to your skincare routine! We love Camellia Glow Solid Face Oil to hydrate and lock in moisture.
- Wear SPF DAILY! Even on cloudy days. The sun accounts for 90% of aging. Our go to is COOLA RŌSILLIANCE TINTED MOISTURIZER ORGANIC SUNSCREEN SPF 30
- Exfoliate your face + body 2-3 times per week. As we age our cellular turnover slows down, exfoliating increases cellular turnover aka THAT GLOW. Fav face exfoliant Turmeric Energizing Treatment, Body Stone Crop Revitalizing Sugar Scrub
- Add a body lotion or oil! Apply after your shower for maximum absorption. Have your tried our Apricot Body Oil?! Yum you'll LOVE
- Drink your water! Water is a must for plumped up skin cells!
- Don't forget your lips! Dry chapped lips are the worst! Keep them hydrated and protected with our Rosehip Lemongrass Lip Balm SPF 15
- Skip long hot showers and heaters aimed at your face! Both will dry your skin out!
- Sleep in Masque! That's right, hydrate while you sleep with our Hydrating Snow Mushroom & Reishi Masque
With a little extra TCL you can have soft smooth radiant skin all winter long!