Have you heard of Dermaplaning?
Try Dermaplaning for ultra smooth skin!
It’s one of the trendiest hair-removal options today! Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation method that requires the use of a sterile surgical scalpel to gently shave the top layer of the skin, the stratum corneum, dead skin layer, and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz.
This treatment leaves your skin ultra-smooth, fresh, and brighter. Makeup goes on smoother, and light is reflected off of it for a healthy glow!
* It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
* It is a great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
* It can be performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, micro-dermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
* It can be performed frequently.
* It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
* It can help significantly lighten post inflammatory scars from past acne.
* It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.
Want to try Dermaplaning? Call to make an appointment today!